- New features
- Process deletion enabled
- GDPR compliance
- Use Business Keys instead of Surrogate keys
- Data Synchronization – Big change in deployment journey
- Dependency Viewer
- Include subprocesses in the deployment packages
- Relate Custom Jobs
- Constant vocabulary administration
- Data obfuscation for GDPR compliance
Process deletion enabled
Now you can delete processes created in your project directly from the Expert view.
Bizagi JEE now compliance with GDPR. Refer to the following documents:
- GDPR compliance in Bizagi Website to learn how your data registered at Bizagi.com is kept under GDPR compliance.
- How to support GDPR to learn about how your processes comply to GDPR, so that you as a customer, can offer to your end users, those options needed to enforce GDPR individual rights.
Use Business Keys instead of Surrogate keys
Enable the inclusion of Business Keys when building expressions (Expression editor or Boolean expressions) to avoid problems when deploying to test or production environments. Instead of hardcoding surrogate key values which might change in time, a Value Picker was added to choose between existing records of parameter entities for this purpose.
Deploy small portions of your projects without needing to perform a full deployment. You can export:
- Document Templates
- Message Templates
Data Synchronization – Big change in deployment journey
Deployment packages are now split in two: the package exported from Studio which exports the metadata and a new package that exports the data. Please review our internal enablement.
The package visualizer is enhanced with the dependency viewer, a tool which lets you identify the elements involved in the deployment package and the relationships between them.
Include subprocesses in the deployment packages
You can now define whether the export dependencies analysis considers the subprocesses that are part of the processes included in the deployment.
Relate Custom Jobs
A new option to relate Custom Jobs has been added under the Relate Objects option on Advanced deployments.
Constant vocabulary administration
The management of constant vocabularies has been enabled in JEE projects, from Work Portal.
Data obfuscation for GDPR compliance
New Work portal options that allow an admin to: download a personal data report for those users registered in WFUser or obfuscate such personal data (a logical delete).
Two new functions in the rules API which allow your processes to: preview entity logs tracing sensitive data stored in your master entities (CHelper.GetEntityLog()), as well as obfuscate data in those logs (CHelper.AnonymizeEntityLog()).
Publish button has been removed and Run button now displays an informative message with a link to the publishing article in the Help Guide.
Improved Sub-Process Wizard
The Sub-Process Wizard was improved, you can configure a Sub-Process either Embedded or Reusable and it can be set as Transactional or Multiple correspondingly. Now you can visualize all the Sub-Process status configuration through a Status Bar. You can now create new processes directly from the wizard (except for the Multiple Sub-Process configuration) and define any of them as Sub-Process.
“My last Process Chosen” in Studio
Bizagi allows users to view the last process they have worked on opened every time they enter the Wizard View. Additionally, if users click on the search control they will see the last ten chosen processes listed by date of use.
JEE Console improvements
Paths in the ProjectTemplate.xml file were normalized, now they don’t include the separator at the end.
JEE project creation enabled
Bizagi has enabled the creation of projects running in JEE Application Server without installing the plugin. To do so, add set false as the value for the HideJEEProjects in the appsettings.xml file.
Format dates within emails and document templates
You can now select the format to which a date should be converted to in emails and document templates.
Excel exceeded error message
When a collection has more than 65,536 records, and it is exported to Excel, the last row of the exported file will display a warning message notifying that the file was truncated.
Improvements on assignation to Everyone
When this allocation method is chosen, a task will be marked as unassigned until someone takes its ownership. That user can complete it or release the task later to make it available again for all other users.
- Decreased loading time to open views in Studio.
- Expressions editor now includes line numbers.
- Messages in Document template features have been improved.
- Errors presented in data models in oracle projects have been fixed.
- Errors in collections inside data model in expressions have been fixed.
- Errors when invoking a web service from My Search have been fixed.
- Errors related with the response of a web service have been fixed.
- The deployment package no longer includes my search nor relevant to me elements without dependencies.
- Error displayed using the Export procedure have been fixed.
- Errors displayed when trying to create the replication scheduler when the replication is not enabled have been fixed.
- Now you can map the information of an image file name in the document template .