Release date: April 28, 2021
- There was a problem when resetting the position of a label, the action was not saved and could not be undone, this was fixed.
- An error was corrected that blocked the label of a pool, lane, or task when it was renamed.
- Sometimes when converting a task in a subprocess the new label was in the upper left corner of the diagram, this was fixed.
- A bug was fixed that displayed texts saved in previous versions shortened or altered in the new version.
- It was difficult to select elements that had labels on top, now it’s possible from their borders even if a label is above them.
- When pasting processes with lanes, they looked good initially but when saving and reopening the diagram they would appear duplicated, this was corrected.
- When dragging a group into an embedded subprocess, it looked good initially, but when saving and reopening the diagram it no longer appeared, this was fixed.
- An error was fixed that did not allow copying and pasting gates, subprocess, or intermediate events of a different type than the default within embedded subprocesses.
- A visual error occurred when dragging a Lane or a milestone over a task, this was corrected.
- An error was fixed that when pasting a task with attached events only the task was pasted without the events.
- When a lane was added to a process with more lanes, after saving and reopening the diagram it appeared last no matter where it was added, this was corrected.
- A bug was fixed that did not allow expanding a subprocess created in an earlier version of Modeler.
- When publishing to the web some elements of certain diagrams were not displayed, this was fixed.
- Some models failed to open or import this was fixed.
Release date: February 8, 2021
- The publishing wizard did not sort diagrams with symbols (e.g. “.”, “-“, “:”) properly, this was fixed.
- A problem was fixed that did not allow to connect two processes pools using a message flow.
- When a label was over a shape it did not allow to connect it with other shapes, this has been fixed.
- The quality of the images published to Web and SharePoint was improved.
- The Documentation texture of a task or artifact was not aligned with its respective shape, this was fixed.
- it was not possible to change the font in embedded subprocesses, this was fixed.
- Fixed a problem that showed some labels clipped in the desktop application.
- There was an error publishing large diagrams, this error was fixed.
- Fixed a problem that showed the labels of published images cropped.
Release date: January 4, 2021
- There was a problem with duplicated resources that prevented the RACI resource configuration window from opening
- There was an issue moving lanes: the Lanes order changes were lost after saving and opening again. However, activities were moved.
- Changes to the text of Text Annotation objects were lost.
- After updating to version 3.8, some users reported a null reference object on the application startup.
- New Service or User tasks that were dragged directly from the Palette were not saved correctly.
- Error exporting a process to Visio when it contained several tasks and at least one Multi-Instance Loop activity.
- When deleting a pool, some of the children were not correctly deleted.
- The Sequential cycle of an activity was not displayed properly, it was always shown as Parallel.
- When approving a correction for a spelling mistake in the description property, the correction was made in the title of the object and not in the description property.
- Issues with attached events. Lines connecting them were shown as disconnected in the validation, event after fixing the connection.
- There was a quality issue when exporting images in publication and export image options.
- There was an issue with the click area of some elements in Web publication when the diagram contained only elements in the main participant (no boundaries).
- The text of some elements was hidden after changing the background color.
- There was an inconsistency when publishing a process to an image.
- The spelling mistakes icon was not shown correctly after pasting elements or executing Undo/Redo options.