- New features
Web and usage analytics report
Gain insight of the usage of your Modeler Services regarding your users interaction to analyze and enhance governance, agility, and efficiency. Get value out of your data with graphic reports on a specific time frame and drill down by selecting optional filters.
New Plans in Modeler Services
We are very pleased to announce a new plan in our Modeler Services: Professional.
Aimed for our individual users who love to save their models in the cloud, who need special publishing options like SharePoint and Web, who need to work offline and who want to customize their documentation.
Start with our free Personal plan and upgrade to Professional as your modeling needs become more sophisticated.
Note: SharePoint and Web publishing is now a paid-for feature, available in all our Modeler Services plans. This also applies for Offline work and Customizing documentation logo.
New pricing in Modeler Services Workgroup plan
We have heard our community and we are redefining our Modeler Services pricing.
Available for teams of process professionals working with 2 to 25 users in organizations of any size. Additionally, billing has been changed: we have removed Editors and Contributors to help simplify the usage model. We now charge a single user license, and permissions are granted within the Models shared. (Modeler Services Enterprise remains unchanged with these updates).
New payment platform
Our self-service subscribers will now be directed to an entirely new subscriptions and payment gateway. It is modern, fresh and offers an improved buying journey.
Subscribers will now have the option to review and manage their billing information as well as download invoices.
Users can manage their billing information as well as decide whether to purchase a monthly or annual subscription.
Workgroup users are now enabled to add or remove users from their subscriptions anytime, and their invoices will be adjusted automatically to the changes made.
Revision History – Enterprise Only
In collaborative enterprise environments diagrams can be versioned, creating new Revisions. Revision can be created, navigated, published and restored by Process Editors, on the Web Application. When published, all the enabled employees will visualize on their My Process View of the Web Application the revision published. When restored, all the Process Editors will have the selected revision as the current working one on their Web Application Process Models view.
Improved Modeler Installer, with a fresh look and feel and new options to easily connect to your Modeler Services.
For Enterprise subscribers, a new step has been added to type the Service’s URL enabling direct connection to their subscription.
Modeler Services subscribers can now publish their processes to SharePoint Online, 2016 and 2013.
We will no longer support publishing to SharePoint 2007.
Palette with all shapes by default
The Shapes Palette where all our diagramming shapes are located, will now show the Extended view by default. This way, Modeler users can start diagramming their models with the full set of shapes from the start. No need to change from views to obtain the extended and complete set.
Performance improvement: changing sub-process type
Transforming embedded sub-processes to reusable sub-process is now 4X faster.
Performance improvement: Publishing documentation diagrams
- Publishing individual diagrams of the model is now 78% faster
- Publishing all diagrams of the model is now 98% faster
Performance improvement: Simulation models
Simulations of diagrams are now 92% faster.
Performance improvement in desktop options
- Saving a model is 53% faster
- Opening a model is 53% faster
- Sharing is 53% faster
- Editing model properties is 53% faster
- Folders in the web application open fasterStorage capacity for personal plan is now being controlled.
- Issues finding words using advanced search have been solved.
- Resizing of title bar buttons when editing subprocesses is now fixed.
- Issues selecting icons in the web application have been solved.
- Table extended attributes in the desktop application can be now visualized in the web application.
- It is now required to close the application before installing a Bizagi Modeler new version.
- Issues importing BPMN diagrams are now solved.
- In the mobile application an icon has been added to identify value chain diagrams.
- Issues when login in with different users in the web application and desktop application have been solved.
- Processes diagrams are now alphabetically sorted.
- Issues visualizing comments made in the web application have been solved.
- In the sign in window, when entering the password wrong, only this field needs to be fixed.
- Upgrading the plan in the web application requires to refresh desktop application to enable the features.
- Issues when translating the desktop application to different languages have been solved.
- Validations when typing a URL have been implemented.
- Issues creating table extended attributes has been fixed.
- The user interface has been improved in the mobile application.
- Diagrams can now be accepted from the mobile application.
- Issues translating service analytics texts to different languages have been solved.
- It is now possible to delete diagrams in local models.
- Extended attributes configuration have been improved.
- Distribution of the comments section in the web application interface has been improved.
- Issues with panels distribution of service analytics interface in the mobile application have been solved.
- Special characters to name folders are now restricted in the diagrams general view of the desktop application.
- The pop up window interface that appears when creating folders in the web application has been improved.
- Issues importing diagrams from Visio 2016 to Bizagi Modeler have been improved.
- The interface of web service analytics has been improved to visualize its user menu.
- Processes acceptance using internet explorer has been fixed.
- Changes performed by users within the web and desktop application are now successfully synchronized.
- The interface of diagrams viewed on the mobile application has been improved.
- Issues opening models of more than 7MB in the desktop application have been solved.
- Notifications in the activity stream are shown now.
- The comments section of the web application automatically closes when the user browses other options.
- Issues creating folders in the desktop application interface have been solved.
- The interface of the process control on basic element properties of the desktop application has been improved.
- Now, a cache folder that was automatically created in the user’s desktop when opening the desktop application, does not appear.
- In the desktop application, it is now possible to edit models created in the web application.
- Issues inviting users to a Workgroup subscription have been solved.
- Issues opening existing models in the desktop application when the user has a diagram opened, have been solved.
- Issues with the language of pop-up windows when the desktop application idiom is Spanish, have been solved.
- Issues disabling trial versions on the expiration date, are now solved.
- Changes made to a diagram when working collaboratively are now synchronized.
- Issues with the interface of long texts in the mobile application have been solved.
- The Web Application is now available for iOS and Mac OS devices.
- When browsing published documentation in full-screen, a fit-screen option was added to restore the screen, instead of displaying the same full-screen button.
- URL attributes inside tables are now shown as expected in the Web Application.
- The “Name” column of the attached files windows is now truncated with an ellipsis when the name of a file is too long.
- Numbers are now shown correctly in Text type attributes.
- The edition icon of the attached files table can now be clicked without glitches.
- The Publish all Models option is no longer available.
- The tooltip of the search icon on a diagram is now fully shown.
- The option to Download the Installer from the Web Application can now be turned on with the “InstallerDownload” key.
- File extensions containing upper case letters can now be uploaded.
- When publishing to Web or SharePoint, links added as extended attributes are now exported as expected.
- The Check Attributes option is now working as expected.
- The “DisableUpgradeWindow” key should now be used instead of “AvoidUpgrade” in order to skip the update window. The former option now results in an error if used before the first execution of the application.
- The Import procedure of a .bpmn diagram that was generated with modeler no longer result in ID errors.
- The performance when changing an element’s color after an alignment was improved.
- When exporting all elements from all diagrams, the elements are sorted as they appear on the diagram.
- The performance when converting an embedded subprocess into a reusable subprocess was improved.
- Some UI cues where added to indicate when something is loading so that the user can identify if the application crashed or if it is still loading.
- You can now open a diagram after opening a folder, even when all the thumbnails have not been loaded.
- The advanced search feature of the Process Models tab was improved.