Release date: 06 April 2021
- In the Work Portal, when using a BAM report in Reports>Sensors and clicking Detailed list, the system showed an error stating that one of the columns was specified multiple times. This has been fixed.
- There was an issue exporting data to Document Templates in which the values of parametric entities were displayed always in English. This has been fixed, and the multilanguage configuration of Document Templates was adjusted so that these values are displayed in other languages.
- In the Work Portal, there was an issue with the Inbox of delegated users in which cases assigned to them were not shown. This has been fixed.
- An inconsistency in the validation of attributes prevented their creation with the same name in different processes. This has been corrected.
- An inconsistency in the way Bizagi databases were storing dates and time information (sometimes they considered the information specified by the user; at other times the one configured by default in the system) was corrected.
- Combo controls set to read only and with the underline property enabled, were underlining both the label and the field value. This behavior has been adjusted so that label properties do not affect field values.
- There was an issue in which the settings and traces of Bizagi Studio Portable Edition were located always in the C: drive. This has been fixed, and the application functionalities are now located in the route where the installer was unzipped.
- In the Work Portal, there was in issue in which columns deleted in Development environments were retrieved when downloading templates to manage entity records. This has been fixed, and now only entities’ active columns are retrieved.
- The MCW is updated to incorporate the use of a generic response when retrying an unsuccessful request for one of the user query methods.
- When trying to make a query using the GUID, the system was not behaving as expected because the query method requires a parameter that was not being sent. The query method has been adjusted to include this parameter and get the query results correctly.
- When a user opened Bizagi Studio and MCW simultaneously, and modified data in one of them, the changes did not reflect on the other app. This has been fixed, and the modified data is displayed correctly when either of both applications is refreshed.
- In Bizagi Studio, there was a problem opening forms that used custom widgets to add jQuery scripts as inputs. This has been fixed, and the JSON serializer was modified to process strings with special characters.
Release date: 01 March 2021
- In Bizagi Studio, an error in the configuration of the Hidden forms’ control prevented the correct rendering of attribute values. This has been corrected.
- In the Mobile App for iOS, there was a configuration error in the information sending process that prevented the execution of Actions in Entities. This has been fixed.
- In Production environments, queries of process tables included deleted elements and generated inconsistencies that the system did not know how to handle correctly. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the Integrated Windows Authentication process for the WebApp.
- Fixed an error that prevented the creation of new cases in the Work Portal due to the consideration of already eliminated cases with the same name.
- The Scheduler’s cyclic models were not calculating correctly the process’ tokens when the Clean previous instances option was active. This has been fixed, and the token counter has been adjusted.
- In the Scheduler, when a process used a parallel gateway and performed more than one iteration, tokens were not synchronized correctly. This has been fixed.
- There was an issue with WFUSER records in which changes made via the Work Portal, OData or SOAP Web Services were not being reflected in the user logs. As these logs must be associated to an Administrator user, this issue has been fixed as follows: if there is an Administrator user, the changes are registered in the log and these are displayed correctly. If there is not an Administrator user, the changes are registered in the log but, as there is no user associated to them, these are not displayed.
- When a user created new instances of existing forms in Bizagi Studio using Duplicate Form, the form was duplicated correctly (layout, fields, properties, etc.), but Actions configured in it were not working appropriately. This has been fixed.
Release date: 15 February 2021
- When accessing information in the Work Portal, there was an error that prevented applying filters to a collection. This has been adjusted, and now it is possible to obtain the required information by applying filters.
- The dropdown lists’ search filters were not recognizing the elements appropriately due to a special character that was being doubled when making a query. This has been fixed and the information flow has been adjusted to prevent this error.
- An error occurred when uploading a file to a collection in Bizagi due to uncontrolled sending of information. This has been fixed, and now unnecessary information is removed during file upload.
- The Expression editor did not recognize one of the component libraries’ constructors. Furthermore, there was a problem caching the constructors’ information. Both issues have been fixed.
- When trying to execute a one-click deployment with a user who was not in the server’s Administrators group, the system froze and did not show the authentication window or let the user perform any action. This has been fixed.
- In Bizagi Studio, an error occurred when using a newer version of an existing dll file as a Component library. This has been fixed, and now there is a version validation for internal system files when installing patches or new versions.
- There was a display problem in the Graphics Analysis component because Flash Player is no longer supported by the Google Chrome browser. This has been solved, and the technology used for graphs display has been replaced.
- A connection error occurred in the Work Portal’s UiPath because the system was preventing the use of the Orchestrator’s latest version. This has been fixed.
- There were several inconsistencies in shared processes because some objects were not properly managed. This has been solved by creating a series of advanced configurations to validate that the objects maintain their integrity throughout the processes.
- In the Work Portal, there was an issue with controls’ storage when creating or deleting controls that caused an erroneously behavior of the Search box. This has been fixed, and the control identity validations have been corrected to ensure an adequate behavior during the search process.
- There was an error when building a query to retrieve business data that prevented Bizagi to connect with Tableau. This has been fixed.
- In the Work Portal case activities, there was an issue with the graphical interface rendering that did not allow the display of the Release button. This has been fixed and the rendering process has been adjusted to always show the button.
- The rule parser has been updated to support new types of expressions.
- The configuration of the text field for the description of a new attribute has been adjusted in such a way that there is no format validation, only size.
- In Bizagi Studio, a timeout error was generated when executing the process to import information. This was caused by a wrong validation that tried to duplicate already existing information. The configuration of this validation has been corrected to avoid the duplication and the error.
Release date: 19 January 2021
- There was a consistency error in the dates shown by the Work Portal. The issue has been fixed, and the time zone settings were adjusted.
- There was an issue with non-local paths to either import or export project files due to a problem with characters. This has been solved, and now remote paths can be used to create bex files.
- When a user used the cases search, the FullName attribute was not being returned. This has been fixed creating an additional attribute called assigneeFullName and mapping it to the respective column.
- The order defined for custom columns was not working as expected in BAM reports. This has been fixed and now BAM reports are consistent with the Inbox presentation.
- The visibility property of the Time Tracker widget was not working appropriately. This has been fixed.
- In Bizagi Studio, the Page Cache’s controls search did not support filters that contained an underscore character (_), generating a functionality issue in the Yes/No Form control’s Is Exclusive checkbox. This has been fixed and the underscore character is now supported in filters.
- In the Work Portal, the controls configuration generated an error when trying to use the multi-select control in a subprocess. This has been corrected, and the control cache table has been reconfigured to avoid this behavior.
- In the Work Portal’s State Log by Entities, the cases’ details were being shown in full inside the Attribute Value field, generating usability issues. This has been fixed limiting the Attribute Value field’s text to 95 characters and incorporating a Show more button to display the entire text.
- There was a display error in notifications sent by email when these contained grids. This has been corrected.
- The DocuSign connector was displaying incorrect views due to a configuration issue. This has been fixed, and the connector has been updated with all the information it needs to display the correct views as requested.
- There was an error in the page properties of the Work Portal’s activity forms and My Stuff, in which the bottom of the page was displayed behind the button panel. This has been fixed.
Release date: 04 January 2021
- The error message that appeared when clicking a bar under Reports>Analytics>Process>Activation ranking has been fixed.
- In the Mobile app, there was an error that froze the mobile devices’ screen with the Bizagi loading logo when a Stakeholder user tried to approve or reject a case. This has been corrected, and a context validation has been introduced when executing an action from the ME module to update the view correctly.
- There was an error in BAM Reports that showed unassigned cases as assigned to a user. This has been fixed, and now the number of users assigned to a case is calculated.
- The currency and number format configured in Bizagi Business Options was not being considered in Document Templates for attributes of type Currency and Float. This has been fixed.
- There was an error that did not allow to display appropriately the Bizagi logo in a login page. This has been fixed, and now the logo appears correctly.
- The View Summary button was not being displayed in the Work Portal’s query results. This has been fixed.
- There was a problem with holidays configuration in the Scheduler and the Work Portal. When the
CHelper.IsWorkingDayrule was used, the applications internal cache was not being deleted and reloaded. This has been fixed.
- There was an issue connecting Bizagi with Tableau. Metadata was not been stored appropriately in Tableau to get data and allow schema building. This has been corrected, and now the metadata is stored correctly.
- When consulting recently used processes in the Work Portal, some of the obtained processes were being repeated. This has been fixed.
- There was an issue with case cancellation using the Work Portal’s Cases Management module. When the case was tied to a process task with active work items, the Work Portal displayed the status of case activities, phases and milestones. This has been fixed, and now these tasks are skipped upon case cancellation.
- There was an issue with modal forms accessed through start events with form. When trying to open them from a reusable form’s grid, the opening failed. This behavior has been fixed.
Release date: 23 November 2020
- When opening the Graphical Analysis and trying to filter by dimension, only some of the dimensions were filtering. The filter behaves now correctly for all the dimensions.
- In Metadata Validation Development, an issue was preventing to edit some entities stating that an attribute is not unique for an entity. This error has been fixed.
- An error related to a promise in render collection navigator was fixed. The forms are shown as expected after clicking the Next button.
- An implementation was done in the display order of the Custom options table. This adjustment fixes the sorting issue of the environment variables in Bizagi Studio and Management Console.
- When using filters in collections, the query generation is adjusted so that the name of the attribute is separated from the IN operator.
- The font-src policy was updated, and the Content-Security policy was added to app settings.
- We changed localization resources in German to fix erroneous localization issues with this language.
- There was an issue with the cases Detail view in the Work Portal. The end date of activities was being calculated regarding the user configured time zone, causing the Work Portal to display two different end date values for the same activity in separate screens. This has been corrected, and a time zone validation was added for date attributes.
- There was an error in the download file operation of the SFTP connector that did not allow its usage. This has been fixed, and a new version of the connector (2.0.23) is now available.
- When exporting query results to an Excel file, some of the data was being repeated inside columns. This has been fixed.
- There was an issue with the XPath of pivot tables that did not allow to send notifications containing information from them. This has been solved.
- There was an error in the cloud browser dictionary of Process Xchange that did not allow to create a new process and load samples into an empty project. This has been corrected.
- There was an error in the Tableau Web Data Connector (WDC) WebKit engine that made the application crash. This has been fixed.
Release date: 09 November 2020
- The error that was preventing to attach documents in a process while working in the App portal has been fixed for iPads and other mobile devices.
- There was an error when executing the RPA Bot UIPath that generated jobs in the Scheduler. This has been corrected.
- First time one-click deployment using Windows Authentication generated a problem in the database configuration and added an unrequired user validation in following deployments. This has been fixed.
- A validation error in the input mapping was causing a DELETE call failure in REST. This problem has been fixed.
- Required fields are now displayed correctly in Bizagi Sites.
- The message An item has already been added has been fixed in the microdeployment feature.
- Bizagi Sites activities were displaying the Name property instead of Display Name. We fixed this issue.
- The grammar of the XPaths is modified to fix an issue regarding a wrong behavior of the filters in collections.
- We fixed an issue in OData (properties and querying options) where filters were not considering having the same from and to XPath for a unique filter.
- We had an error where it was not possible to remove the £ character from notifications. This issue with money type fields has been successfully fixed.
- Containers can now be refreshed in a proper way. We added an unregister option when the XPath and ID are combined.
- The replication was not being executed by the Scheduler. We fixed the job scheduler definition to solve this issue.
- The parameter size for filters in BAM are now working as expected.
- The XPath Store calculation is adjusted in Document Templates to solve a conflict between names.
- We added an additional validation to cover/exclude elements and dependencies deleted.
- Some cases were not visible in the user’s inbox. A validation was added to verify that an activity has more than one user assigned when performing Take Ownership.
- There was an error in Bizagi Studio with the WSDL reading when creating metadata using advanced mapping. This has been fixed.
- There was an unusual behavior in regular expression validations, as it was possible to run them from non-editable fields. This has been corrected.
- An adjustment is performed in the MetadataHelper calculation of the DisplayAttrib Source to avoid repeating names.
- Bizagi Work Portal was not validating user access to private cases. This has been fixed.
- There was a bug in run.bizagi.com deployment timeout that prevented the import of bex files in the test environment. This has been fixed.
- An error was thrown in the Me menu’s Stakeholder view when filtering cases. This issue has been fixed.
- There was an error in Bizagi Studio when an entity had null attributes in a boolean field. This has been fixed, and a validation of the Bizagi Work Portal behavior is requested when consulting these entities.
- Bizagi Studio froze when a user clicked the File menu located at the top left corner. This has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where the event message was configured but the XPath selected was not saved after finishing the process.
- The graphs in reports were not displayed and an error appeared in the console. This issue has been corrected by performing an additional validation in the frequentPaths variable of the renderPathsControl function.
- There was an issue with the LDAP synchronization, as attributes in Studio were case sensitive and filled columns were being considered as empty. This was fixed, and now an error message is shown when the columns are not being added or empty.
- Live Process had a permissions problem that did not allow a user with authorized access to correctly model the process. The issue has been corrected including AuthorizationPages.AdhocProcessAdmin as an authorized page in the GetAdhocUserGroup service.
- The service that returns the user preferences is adjusted to evaluate the configuration key CollapseWorkportalSidebarsOverride and assign the value to the Collapse right/left panels attribute in Activity forms.
- Layout containers were not included in the set of controls supported for multi selection. This has been fixed.
- When German is selected as language for Studio, the decimal and thousands separator configuration in the Bizagi decimals control failed. This has been fixed and now Studio takes the configuration defined by the client.
- The Header Authentication in the SOAP service is now working fine.
- Performance improvements.