Release date: 26 August 2021
- When enabling a Maintenance Window in the Management Console Web, the button Clean all and start maintenance was incorrectly shown in Spanish. This has been corrected.
- There was a bug that did not allow the application attributes to be displayed in custom tables at the process level. This has been fixed.
- When trying to create cases in the Work Portal, an error occurred due to an attribute conflict in the queries. This has been fixed and cases are now created correctly.
- The queries configuration has been adjusted to deal thoroughly with empty cells in tables, since there is a difference in the way empty values are saved (null in database and empty in Studio rules).
- An additional validation is included in the non-editable date control for the mobile app, as the clean data for action was not executing correctly.
- The configuration of entity forms has been adjusted so that the context of the process is not searched (it does not exist in these forms).
- The date format in UiPath has been reverted to the format used on previous versions.
- Improved performance when saving forms in the Work Portal and Sites.
- The InAppBrowser plugin has been removed from the mobile app because it is not required and presents vulnerability threats.
- An unexpected behavior occurred when using the delegated users feature with deactivated users. This behavior was caused by a previous setting that prevented the sending of alerts to deactivate users. This has been adjusted.
- In the WebApp and the Scheduler, BOT tasks were stuck in the asynchronous queue instead of executing, due to an error in the creation of the queue items when there was a high load on the Scheduler. This behavior has been fixed.
Release date: 02 August 2021
- There was an error that generated data inconsistency when creating new rows inside a collection with the inline options activated. This has been corrected.
- A style adjustment is included to correctly display labels and input elements when configuring vertical format in Bizagi Sites.
- When an entity was modified, some values associated with it disappeared from the Work Portal (but not from the database). This has been corrected.
- Long texts’ display is adjusted in elements that have enough space to be shown in multiline.
- An erroneous behavior of the Scheduler that generated conflicts with the queue of tasks to be executed has been adjusted.
- In the mobile application, the sending of required information between methods has been corrected to ensure that the forms are displayed correctly.
- The time employed by the system to process changes in forms has been reduced with the dynamic cache cleaning disablement.
- A check is included in filtered queries that contain a subquery, as this scenario was causing an error.
- There was an error in the non-editable date controls of the offline forms, where changes made to values from other actions were not received or sent. This has been corrected.
- A missing property is added in the Advanced tab of the Export option since it was not possible to uncheck certain components.
- When performing a filter on combined controls with a related entity and selecting a key from this entity, an error was generated. This behavior has been fixed.
- A validation is included in the containers that execute the actions associated with their elements when refreshed. The existence of the elements is verified before attempting to execute the actions.
Release date: 03 June 2021
- Improvements in the new branding for all our products. A refreshed modernized look and feel has been introduced and we made sure every corner of our platform has been covered.